Fun for all ages at Texas’ largest indoor waterpark, with 12 thrilling waterslides, indoor lazy river, surf simulator, a huge arcade, & more
About This Deal
- When can I visit? Vouchers are valid Friday–Sunday
- Free admission for children 3 and under
- Open year-round
- What can I bring inside?: only Coast Guard-approved floatation devices, sealed water bottles, food for special dietary needs
- Prohibited items: outside food or beverage, coolers, tobacco products, loudspeakers, weapons. No projectile water toys such as balls
- Towels not provided
- Parking Information: free parking available
- Lockers available? yes
- Not valid toward alcoholic beverages
Need To Know
About Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark
The fun simply doesn't stop at Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark. Inside the 80,000-square-foot facility that stays open year-round thanks to a retractable roof, visitors zip down 12 colorful slides that twist and turn around a central tower. Rio Grand is the longest indoor action river in Texas. On the Lassoloop—the tallest indoor slide of its kind in the country—they get going so fast, they quickly zip through a 360-degree loop before plunging into a run-out below, and on the Aquanaut, riders in inner tubes bank side to side as they speed down a slippery enclosed slide.
In the so-called Swimming Hole, friends may enjoy sinking a few shots into our water basketball hoops. Meanwhile, little ones explore Rascal's Round Up, an aquatic playground full of slides and sprinklers, topped by a 300-gallon tipping bucket that drenches everyone. Even the lazy river, called Rio Grand, offers excitement, with occasional surges causing unexpected waves to ripple throughout the course, which claims the title of longest in Texas.
We also have a 4,000 sq. ft. arcade with over 50 classic, and state-of-the-art games.
On top of all that, guests can grab food ranging from poutine to pizza in the Hungry Wave, and adults can sip on cocktails, wine, and beer at the full-service bar, Longboards.