Medical Provider determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any Medical Provider
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Learn More About Botox
How does it work? How much does it cost? We answer all your burning questions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Epitome Med Spa
The celebrity treatment awaits each guest at Epitome Med Spa. Once entering this tranquil paradise, they can expect a specialized treatment based off their beauty needs for a truly personalized experience each time. The list of beauty options available to them run deep as the spa covers everything from microneedling to chemical peels so guests can be sure their needs will be met.
- Injectables: derma fillers and Botox administered by an experienced professional smooths fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance
- Laser Hair Removal: using a dual-wavelength laser platform, beauty techs remove unwanted follicles safely and effectively
- PRP: using the client's own platelets and fibrin, they aim to treat everything from wrinkles and scars to hair loss