Mounted police opt for equine transportation so that they don’t have to deal with the squad car’s wailing thirst for gas and justice. Harness real horsepower with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for a trail ride for one (a $115 total value)
- $99 for trail ride for two (a $230 total value)<p>
Trail rides include:
- Partnering with your horse—a one-on-one basic lesson with an experienced trainer (a $50 value/person)
- Woods and meadows ride—a group trail ride that lasts around 90 minutes (a $65 value/person)
- Complimentary trail lunch for each person<p>
Equestrian Ridge Farm
The staff at Equestrian Ridge Farm has been tending to steeds and riders on its 200-acre estate for more than 10 years. During riding lessons in a medley of styles—including dressage, single driving, and trail riding—trainers educate equestrians of all levels at the facility’s two large, indoor arenas. The barn houses between 15–20 horses at any given time, a handful of which are reserved for lessons or reenactments of chase scenes from The Lone Ranger. Equestrian Ridge also offers under-saddle training for horses by an experienced instructor who tailors each session to the steed’s temperament and riding style.