Suction cups create a vacuum to temporarily give the buttocks a fuller appearance; laser lipo minimize fat deposits in tricky-to-tone areas
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Vacuum Butt Lift: This non-invasive treatment uses vacuum therapy to plump and contour the buttocks, while stimulating blood flow, which can improve lymphatic drainage, break down cellulite, and improve the appearance of elasticity.
About Beauty Addiction
The staff at Beauty Addiction performs a singular service: helping remove, partially remove, or fade unwanted ink from clients' bodies. At free consultations, staffers—many with tattoos or experience on the receiving end of laser treatments—walk patients through the procedure and answer any lingering questions. During the 10- to 15-minute sessions, the NaturaLase QS 2J, a Q-switched laser, sends pulses of light into tattoo pigment, which it breaks into smaller particles for later removal by the immune system. To ease pain, the Zimmer Cryo Chiller blasts the skin before, during, and after the procedure with air turned down to -30 degrees. The laser rarely leaves scars in its wake, and personnel provide guests with specific aftercare instructions to ensure none occur. Most professional tattoos require 5 to 10 treatments spaced six to eight weeks apart; homemade tattoos often require fewer and tattoos drawn in Magic Markers require none.