All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 2 days ago
· August 13, 2018
· August 12, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $20.50 for $40 worth of dinner for two or more: valid Sunday–Thursday ($40 value)
- $26 for $40 worth of dinner for two or more: valid any day ($40 value)
- $41.50 for $80 worth of dinner for four or more: valid Sunday–Thursday ($80 value)
- $51 for $80 worth of dinner for four or more: valid any day ($80 value)
$15.50 for $25 worth of lunch for two or more ($25 value)
- See the menu here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with OpenTable reservations. Not valid with any other offers or discounts including promotional menus: kids eat free, seafood nights, steak nights, ladies nights, and lobster specials, prix fixe, or express lunch menus. Not valid towards kids menu. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Christmas Eve. Not valid on Christmas Day. Not valid on New Year's Eve. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Eric's Italian Bistro
Over the years, Chef George Echeverria has honed his skills working at high-end restaurants such as Soigné and Amicale. Today, he brings this vast culinary experience to Eric's Italian Bistro. He holds the restaurant close to his heart, not just because it's his own, but because it's named after his uncle, father figure, and best friend: Eric. On certain nights, George can even be found regaling diners with stories about his restaurant's namesake.
This homey atmosphere, combined with Chef Echeverria's rustic cuisine, hasn't gone unnoticed by the media. Newsday, for example, stated "Eric's Italian Bistro in Mineola is a restaurant where Italian meets New American, and does it well." Read on to learn more about a few of the menu's standout items:
- Appetizer: Praised by the New York Times, Grandma's meatballs get a zesty kick from the bistro's signature marinara.
- Pasta: Penne alla Brooke's combination of broccoli rabe, sweet sausage, garlic, and olive oil earned it a mention in Food Lovers' Guide to Long Island.
- Entree: The chef's bone-in chicken scarpariello is a house specialty. The meat is simply seasoned with roasted garlic, olive oil, rosemary, and lemon, then it's served alongside a savory blend of sausage, broccoli, and herb-roasted potatoes.
- Dessert: It's hard to go wrong with any of the homemade desserts at Eric's Italian Bistro, but the lemon sorbet offers a light—and refreshing—finish to any meal.