Cowboys invented the handlebar mustache so they’d always have somewhere to hang their hats. Save yourself the grooming time and hang your stetson at a stately inn with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $199 for a three-day, two-night package valid Sunday–Tuesday (a $569.98 value)
- $199 for a three-day, two-night package valid Wednesday–Friday (a $569.98 value)
- $299 for a three-day, two-night package valid Friday–Sunday (a $669.98 value)<p>
Each package includes:
- Wine-and-cheese reception at check-in
- Three-course candlelit dinner for two with a bottle of wine or sparkling juice provided on the second night of stay
- Continental breakfasts<p>
Erie Islands Resort & Marina
Erie Islands Resort & Marina spreads across 400 idyllic acres on Lake Erie's shores. The sprawling retreat encompasses three different types of accommodations. At the newly renovated, Victorian–style Inn at Spiess Harbor, eye-catching sculptures decorate spacious rooms outfitted with soft easy chairs and huge windows overlooking a picturesque marina. Seasonal flower arrangements adorn marble vanities in the sterling bathrooms. Contemporary cottages feature open cathedral ceilings and fully stocked kitchens.
Between check-in and check-out, vacationers can paddle canoes or lope through the 15,000 square-foot recreation center, including lounging in the steam room while reenacting scenes from Gorillas in the Mist. Among nearby attractions that make for excellent day trips are an indoor waterpark, a casino, and an on-site ice-skating rink and cross-country skiing.