Some of the best things in life arrive fully assembled, such as motorcycles and newborn babies. Get dinner pre-put-together with today’s Groupon to Erin’s Fine Foods. Choose from the following three options:
- For $75, you get a ready-to-eat Thanksgiving dinner for 10–12 people, available for pickup on Thursday, November 24 (a $150 value).
- For $75, you get a ready-to-bake Thanksgiving dinner for 10–12 people, available for pickup between Monday, November 21 and Wednesday, November 23 (a $150 value).
- For $75, you get a ready-to-bake Thanksgiving dinner for 10–12 people, available for pickup between Saturday, November 26 and Thursday, December 1 (a $150 value).
Orders must be placed before Tuesday, November 15.
The dinner includes:
* 12- to 15-pound turkey (a $60 value)
* Cornbread stuffing (a $25 value)
* Mashed potatoes (a $25 value)
* Two quarts of gravy (a $20 value)
* Two homemade pumpkin pies with whipped cream (a $20 value)
Erin’s Fine Foods’ experienced chef Erin Gauntner, a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu’s prestigious International Culinary Academy, tempts diners with scrumptious prepared meals, earning the Pittsburgh Magazine Readers’ Poll award for Top Catering Service in 2009. Customers must place orders before November 15, allowing chefs time to lure unsuspecting birds with enthralling performances of the chicken dance. Ready-to-eat dinners anticipate customers’ arrival on Thursday, November 24; ready-to-bake dinners are readied for pickup between Monday, November 21 and Wednesday, November 23; or between Saturday, November 26 and Thursday, December 1. For customers uninterested in showing off topiary skills on their birds, expert slicers can carve turkeys for an additional $15. Traditional Thanksgiving meals of turkey, cornbread stuffing, and mashed potatoes with gravy can serve between 10 and 12 guests. For dessert, homemade pumpkin pie with whipped cream tantalizes taste buds or decorates the faces of uninvited vaudevillians.