Visual journaling workshop can help folks create freely, understand their creation, and share their creative experience with others
About This Deal
- What’s included in Art Starter Pack:
- Three 11x14 stretched canvases or Five 9x12 sheets of canvas paper
- 2 oz. bottles of acrylic black, white, blue, yellow, and red
- 10-count brush set
- Paint pallet
- The workshop focuses on visual journaling through three components: creation, reflection, and sharing. The participants paint, write and perform a guided analysis of the created art, and share their experience with the rest of the group.
- Workshop schedule:
- October 15: 2–4 p.m. and 4:30–6:30 p.m. CST
- October 21: 2–4 p.m. and 4:30–6:30 p.m. CST
- October 22: 2–4 p.m. and 4:30–6:30 p.m. CST
- Key Scott is an art coach, healer, and visual artist and has been creating art since they were 19.