What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- One Escape Room Game for Four People, Valid Monday-Thursday
- One Private Escape Room Game for Up to 10 People, Valid Monday-Thursday
- One Escape Room Game for Four People, Valid Any Day
- One Private Escape Room Game for Up to 10 People, Valid Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Online reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Valid only towards the Power Surge room. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape Garden State
Escape-room games are a great way to build teamwork—up to 10 friends or family members at a time sift through codes and puzzles as they attempt to complete a mission. But at Escape Garden State, these challenges are also a great way to demonstrate pride in New Jersey. Each themed room involves a storyline that reflects an aspect of New Jersey culture, whether that be its history, or its deep love of the boardwalk.
- Power Surge: Thomas Edison was a great inventor, but also a very secretive man. Some speculate, even, that he kept his greatest invention—something possibly capable of altering the fabric of reality—hidden due to fear of it falling into the wrong hands. Now an office used by Edison during his early years has been found, and authorities will be sweeping through it in one hour. It's up to you and your team to find if Edison was indeed hiding something, and why.
- Mafia Blackout: One of Jersey's most powerful crime families has resurfaced after years of hiding. And what's worse is that they have something big planned. Now you must track them down and stop them for good.
- Boardwalk Revival: Scientists have discovered a wormhole that makes it possible to travel into the distant future—to a time with the JerseyShore has been abandoned. Instead of adhering to the scientific method, they're sending your team into the future to figure out what happened to the Shore. But they speculate that you only have an hour before the wormhole closes for good.