Participants can perfect their axe-throwing technique and compete with their friends
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Instructor demonstrates proper techniques and the participants throw axes, trying to hit targets
- Customers may bring or order food
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape Room Mentor & Axe Throwing
At Escape Room Mentor, the game begins when the door closes. As the clock starts ticking down from 60 minutes, teams must search for clues and solve riddles, all with the goal of unlocking their only way out of this themed escape room challenge.
- The Illusionist: After he's banned by the Viennese police from performing his final trick, the great Splendini requires the assistance of this room's players to perform his ultimate disappearing act.
- National Treasure: A treasure map lost during World War II has been found, and the art historians, curators, and archaeologists inside this room must follow the clues to find the treasure and return it to its rightful owners.
- Museum Heist: The players in this room are recent recruits of infamous con-man and thief Johnny Ladro, who's planning a final heist at the Louvre in Paris.
- The Boardwalk: Players wake up as pieces in an elaborate, life-sized board game. They've got one hour to buy property, collect cash, and earn their get-out-of-jail-free card in order to escape the board.