All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 26, 2017
· March 28, 2017
· March 28, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for an escape room game for two ($50 value)
- $65 for an escape room game for four ($100 value)
- $125 for a private escape room game for up to eight ($200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Online reservations required. Subject to availability. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled reservation. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape Scene - Charlotte
At Escape Scene - Charlotte, players assume the role of agents of the Spacetime Investigation Agency, the government agency tasked with keeping alien time-travel technology out of the hands of rogue actors. A former agent, Alastor Havoc, now threatens to undo the agency's hard work, and has set off through the ages to pursue the hidden pieces of this vital technology in a bid for world conquest. This story unfolds during immersive escape-room game scenarios, which send players on a quest to thwart Havoc using only their wits, intuition, and teamwork skills. Read on to learn more about each scenario:
- Chapter One: Deadwood - 1876: Havoc's first jump back in time finds him ruling the sheriff's office as Wild Bill Hickok's replacement in the wild-west town of Deadwood. As you evade Havoc's crooked deputies, you'll have to keep an eye out for clues to help you recover the first piece of alien technology.
- Chapter Two: Antiquities Museum, Cairo - 1930: The second fragment of the alien time-travel device rests in the office of Dr. Iskander Kharab at the Egyptian Antiquities Museum. Before you wrest it from his unscrupulous control, though, you'll have to explore the museum's other recent acquisitions: the treasures of Howard Carter's Tutankhamen excavation.
- Coming Soon: Later chapters of this escape-room game will take players to other points in history, including a scenario as a codebreak during the waning days of World War II and a final confrontation with Alastor Havoc back in the present day.