All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 27, 2017
· Reviewed January 10, 2017
· Reviewed December 27, 2016
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Six Options
- $96 for a room escape game for 4, valid Sunday–Thursday ($112 value)
- $139 for a room escape game for 6, valid Sunday–Thursday ($168 value)
- $130 for a family room escape game for up to 6 ($168 value)
- $179 for a family room escape game for 6, valid any day ($192 value)
- $369 for a private room escape game for up to 14, valid any day ($448 value)
- $280 for a private room escape game for up to 14, valid Sunday–Thursday ($413 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Excludes $1.50 per ticket booking fee; to be paid when redeeming your voucher. Tickets must be used by 12/31/16. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape the 1980s
One of Philadelphia's largest room escape games, Escape the 1980s warps teams three decades back in time, forcing them to work together to escape back to the present day. During a 60-minute game, participants must hack into an old-school computer, beat Atari games, and unlock a gigantic twister board while simultaneously showcasing their PI skills with era-themed clues. Though the Cabbage Patch dolls, Knight Rider memorabilia, and push-button phones are straight from the Reagan era, players born in any generation (ages 16-84) can enjoy the challenges and beat the game. No 1980's info is needed to play or win.