With 50-minutes on the clock, guests must find clues, solve puzzles, and decipher hidden codes to escape the themed room of their choice
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Room-Escape Game for Two: Valid Monday–Thursday
- Room-Escape Game for Four: Valid Monday–Thursday
- Room-Escape Game for Eight: Valid Monday–Thursday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation recommended. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled game. Subject to availability. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Friday - Sunday; 12/24/18-1/2/19. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape the Mystery Room
Hearts pound and minds whirl at Escape the Mystery Room, where players put their wits to the test in puzzling escape-room games. With 50 minutes on the clock, guests try to decipher a litany of clues and riddles in interactive rooms that teem with mystery. The rooms' themes deepen the immersion and sense of reality, adding even more tension to the mix. Each location has anywhere from 6-10 different themes. Here is a description of a few of them:
- Black Ops: Players are recruited into an elite military group and tasked with finding and defusing a massive bomb.
- Escape from Alcatraz: As the guards change shifts, prisoners follow a trail of clues to escape the notorious prison.
- Treasure Island: The pirates' booty is ripe for the taking, but the gang of scalawags could return at any moment.
- Houdini's Magic Cell: The legendary magician's cell may seem inescapable, but scattered clues hold the key to freedom.
- Sherlock's Library: In 221B Baker Street, players use their deductive reasoning skills to help Sherlock solve a case.