All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Room-Escape Game for Two: Valid Monday–Thursday
- Room-Escape Game for Four: Valid Monday–Thursday
- Room-Escape Game for Eight: Valid Monday–Thursday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation recommended. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled game. Subject to availability. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Friday - Sunday; 12/24/18-1/2/19. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape the Mystery Room
From old to young, all types of adventurers are welcome to become super sleuths and heroes at Escape the Mystery Room. Once they're locked in the room, the game is on, and teams have to decipher puzzles, follow clues, and work together to win the game before time runs out. Luckily, almost any player can get in on the action thanks to their adjustable difficulty settings, which can be changed to fit almost any level of ability. Here's some of the games available at Escape the Mystery Room:
- Black Ops: You and your team are now elite operatives, who are deployed to stop a bomb that's set to go off in 50 minutes.
- Superhero's Adventure: Crime is rampant in your city. Luckily, a team of superheroes has risen to fight evil in all its forms, and they're looking to you to join the team.
- Houdini's Magic Cell: The legendary magician's cell may seem inescapable, but scattered clues hold the key to freedom.
- Sherlock's Library: In 221B Baker Street, players use their deductive reasoning skills to help Sherlock solve a case.