Salon offers facials designed to remove the impurities from the face, soothe irritated skin, and remove any sebum that is clogging pores
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of deep-cleansing facial: gently exfoliates the skin, minimizes pores, and targets such issues as dehydration
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Please present a printed vouher. Must arrive 10-15 minutes prior to appointment to complete intake form. Late arrivals may result in your appointment being cut short in order to maintain our schedule. **Salon is closed on Sundays and Mondays.** Tax and gratuity not included. To book online visit https://gr.pn/2Bpz9a0. Appointment required. Credit card required at booking. Limit 1 per person. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape at the Spa
Escape at the Spa is a beauty salon that focuses on two kinds of escapes, both inspired by the treatments: the first kind is the escape from stressful and tiring reality; the second is all about escaping the aging process. Using high-quality products, the salon's certified aestheticians perform facials and chemical peels that best correspond to the specific needs of different skin types. Hydrolifting treatment, for example, aims to cleanse and revitalize the skin, while the Sea C Spa treatment, designed for customers living in highly-polluted environments, may help energize the skin and minimize the signs of aging.