Match wits against escape rooms with rich, unusual backstories, such as The Epicurean’s tale of a chef and his violent temper
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
####Choose from Two Options
- $85.50 for admission for four ($116 value)
- $172 for admission for eight ($232 value)
Valid only on Friday after 6:00 p.m., all day Saturday, and all day Sunday.
About Escape This Dallas
A true test of daring, logic, and creativity. That's what Escape This Dallas offers to anyone who consents to be stuck inside one of its themed escape rooms for an hour. While inside, teams have to solve a series of clues before the clock runs out. And if they don't beat the clock? They may never get out—at least not without taking a few blows to the ego. Read on to see what kinds of escape rooms you'll be up against:
- The Epicurean: Celebrity chef Raphael Gustav's private test kitchen holds a secret chemical ingredient, which isn't half as dangerous as his violent temper.
- The Society: An initiation ritual for a secret society turns to human sacrifice and you may be in danger if you can't find a way out.
- Pathogen: A doctor's medical records may hold the cure to a deadly virus that's sweeping the nation, if only she hadn't mysteriously vanished.
- Heist: A popular corporate lawyer is accused of embezzling millions, but there may be more to this white-collar crime than first meets the eye.