With only 60 minutes to escape, use the elements around to solve high tech puzzles, interactive riddles, and figure out challenging clues
What You'll Get
Private escape room: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders
- Available room: The Unknown which has got 33% success rate and is deemed to be medium hard; the teammates are detectives who investigate the disappearance of four teenagers. As they’re searching they’re taken to an unknown being’s lair
- Visitors are requested to arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Valid only for The Unknown part 1.
ESCAPEability’s COVID-19 Precautions
- ESCAPEability reopens on Friday, May 29th
- Times between the bookings are extended to allow for thorough sanitization
- The team will provide gloves for every customer who expresses a wish to wear them
- All social-distancing rules and guideline set by the state and the government will be followed during the experience
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check ESCAPEability’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
The crew at ESCAPEability puts together an array of fun, exciting room-escape games that challenge players' intellects and teamwork. Read on to learn about just one of their many gaming options.
The Unknown (Part 1):
In a team guests are detectives investigating the disappearance of four teenagers from the woods. After a video is found of their last recorded an unknown presence captures the team.
- Difficulty: Medium-hard
- Success Rate: 38%
- Recommended: 2-8 players
All the themes at ESCAPEability has multiple rooms to each theme.