All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Admission for Four, Valid Monday–Thursday
- Admission for Five, Valid Monday–Thursday
- Admission for Six, Valid Monday–Thursday
- Admission for Four, Valid Any Day
- Admission for Five, Valid Any Day
- Admission for Six, Valid Any Day
Available rooms: Cuban Crisis, The Code, Mansion Murder.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 05/15/2018. Limit 1 game per voucher. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled booking. Recommended for ages 7 and older. Online reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With an hour on the clock, the players at Escapology are in a race against time. They have just sixty minutes to find their way out, but luckily for them, the key to the escape is hidden somewhere in the room. They'll have to find clues, solve puzzles, and maybe pick a lock or two to escape before the clock strikes zero. Here's a look at some of the high-stakes worlds that these rooms inhabit:
- Cuban Crisis: The year is 1962 and the place is Havana, Cuba. After growing tensions between the United States and Cuba, the CIA has sent you and your team to dig into the crimes of Castro and his regime. Your job is to break into Castro's palace, locate the secret KGB office within, and make it out with valuable intel.
- Th3 C0d3: You're hot on the tail of Nitr0, the world's most dangerous hacker, but once you trace him to his apartment, you suddenly realize: it's a trap. Nitr0's set to frame you for every one of his crimes unless you can find the kill code and stop him dead in his tracks.
- Mansion Murder: In the Scottish Highlands, it's December 30, 1999 at the Kildermorie Estate, where you are the heir to your grandfather's wealth. When your grandfather is found murdered, all eyes look onto you. In order to prove your innocence, you must find the true killer, before it's too late.