Players are locked in one of the themed rooms and have to find clues, solve puzzles, and pick locks in order to escape
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Private room-escape game: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Valid rooms: Antidote, Th3 C0d3, Arizona Shootout
- Age restrictions: recommended for ages 7 and older
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 game per voucher. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled booking. Recommended for ages 7 and older. Not valid for the Mansion Murder room. Online reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Armed with only their brains and their problem-solving abilities, players at Escapology have only one goal: escape. Locked inside a live-action adventure story, it's up to them to find the clues around them, unpuzzle the traps that lie in wait and make their way out. Here's a look at some of the situations they can escape from at Escapology:
- Antidote: You and your team are tasked with infiltrating the lab of a scientist gone rogue, but disaster strikes when a clumsy teammate knocks over a vial, infecting you all with an unknown virus. Luckily, the antidote isn't far, but you'll have to find it—and fast.
- Th3 C0d3: You're hot on the tail of Nitr0, the world's most dangerous hacker, but once you trace him to his apartment, you suddenly realize: it's a trap. Nitr0's set to frame you for every one of his crimes unless you can find the kill code and stop him dead in his tracks.
- Arizona Shootout: You and three other marshals are sitting inside the O.K. Corral Saloon discussing the latest series of crimes that are blamed on the local cowboy outlaws. While you are devising a plan to round up the cowboy outlaws, the townspeople start screaming. Looking out the window, you see five outlaws riding into town on their horses and heading toward the saloon, including the notorious Billy Clanton and Frank McLaury.