Players are locked in one of the themed rooms and have to find clues, solve puzzles, and pick locks in order to escape
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Private room-escape game: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: Antidote, Budapest Express, Shanghaied, Under Pressure, Mansion Murder. See room descriptions here.
- Age restrictions: recommended for ages 7 and older
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Limit 1 game per voucher. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to booking. Recommended for ages 7 or older. Not valid November 18–24 or December 20 – January 5. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Armed with only their brains and their problem-solving abilities, players at Escapology have only one goal: escape. Locked inside a live-action adventure story, it's up to them to find the clues around them, unpuzzle the traps that lie in wait, and make their way out. Here's a look at some of the situations they can escape from at Escapology:
- Antidote: You and your team are tasked with infiltrating the lab of a scientist gone rogue, but disaster strikes when a clumsy teammate knocks over a vial, infecting you all with an unknown virus. Luckily, the antidote isn't far, but you'll have to find it—and fast.
- Budapest Express: Aboard the trans-European Budapest Express in 1931, you settle in for the journey as a snowstorm rages outside. Unfortunately, you're disturbed by the train manager who alerts you of a murder in your midst. Can you solve the crime before becoming the next victim?
- Under Pressure: The North Atlantic, June 21, 1944: aboard a U.S. submarine, the vessel has been sabotaged by a German secret agent and the power is out. Before oxygen runs out, you must find the agent and restore the ship's power.
- Mansion Murder: Do you have what it takes to find the family killer before you are framed and lose your inheritance?