Players are locked in one of the themed rooms and have to find clues, solve puzzles, and pick locks in order to escape
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Available rooms: Mansion Murder, Cuban Crisis, Narco, Antidote, Th3 Cod3, Under Pressure
- Age restrictions: recommended for ages seven and older
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
Click here to read more about Escapology’s COVID-19 policies and procedures.
The Fine Print
Before the ticking timer reaches zero, players rely on their wit and communication skills to crack the codes and escape the room. Mystery-solvers race time to solve the building puzzles, competing against both the pressure of the story and adrenaline. Players must keep their minds sharp and their calm cool through such scenarios as:
- Mansion Murder: Scottish Highlands, December 30, 1999: At the Kildermorie Estate, you are the heir to your grandfather's wealth. When your grandfather is found murdered, all eyes look onto you. In order to prove your innocence, you must find the true killer.
- Antidote: Nevada Desert, United States, May 25, 2015: Once a high-ranking chemical weapons specialist for the United States, Dr. Walter Brandt has gone rogue. Employed by the enemy, he's created a virus that could kill millions, unless you can break into his office and find the antidote in time.
- Under Pressure: The North Atlantic, June 21, 1944: Aboard a U.S. submarine, your vessel has been sabotaged by a German secret agent and the power is out. Before oxygen runs out, you and your team must find the agent and restore the ship's power.
- Cuban Crisis: In the midst of a nuclear missile crisis, an American spy plane goes down mid-flight. The president sends you to infiltrate Fidel Castro’s palace, locate the secret KGB office, and find out what really happened before Castro and his bodyguards return.
- Th3 C0d3: The world's greatest hacker plans to release a virus that will drain 100 million United States bank accounts. After following an anonymous tip to try and find him, you realize that the hacker is trying to frame you for the crime. Find his kill code to destroy the program before your fellow FBI agents trace everything back to you.
- Narco: South America, 2015. At the invitation of an old school friend, you and your friends head down to South America It soon becomes apparent that the real purpose of your trip is more nefarious: return to the US with some suitcases he has packed for one million dollars in cash. There are two endings - which one will you choose?