We offer a fun experience for gamers, families, and business groups. Escapology is great for birthdays, date night, and team building
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Escape Room Experience for Four Adults: Valid Monday–Thursday
- Escape Room Experience for Five Adults: Valid Monday–Thursday
- Escape Room Experience for Six Adults: Valid Monday–Thursday
- Escape Room Experience for Four Adults: Valid Any Day
- Escape Room Experience for Five Adults: Valid Any Day
- Escape Room Experience for Six Adults: Valid Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 voucher per room. Limit 1 game per voucher. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled booking. Recommended for ages 7 and older. Valid for all Escape games. Not valid for special shows including New Year's Eve and Valentine's day. Not valid toward rooms already booked. Online reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Armed with only their brains and their problem-solving abilities, players at Escapology have only one goal: escape. Locked inside a live-action adventure story, it's up to them to find the clues around them, unpuzzle the traps that lie in wait, and make their way out. Here's a look at some of the situations they can escape from at Escapology:
- Antidote: You and your team are tasked with infiltrating the lab of a scientist gone rogue, but disaster strikes when a clumsy teammate knocks over a vial, infecting you all with an unknown virus. Luckily, the antidote isn't far, but you'll have to find it—and fast.
- Budapest Express: Aboard the trans-European Budapest Express in 1931, you settle in for the journey as a snowstorm rages outside. Unfortunately, you're disturbed by the train manager who alerts you of a murder in your midst. Can you solve the crime before becoming the next victim?
- Cuban Crisis: An American spy plane has been shot down over Cuba. President Kennedy is under pressure to lead the United States into war. You, a CIA Field Operative, must infiltrate Fidel Casto's palace, locate the secret KGB office, and figure out who was responsible. Finding these documents could be the difference between a diplomatic resolution or nuclear Armageddon.