All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Six Options
- $69 for an escape-game visit for four adults, valid Monday–Thursday ($120 value)
- $85 for an escape-game visit for five adults, valid Monday–Thursday ($150 value)
- $99 for an escape-game visit for six adults, valid Monday–Thursday ($180 value)
- $79 for an escape-game visit for four adults, valid Friday–Sunday ($120 value)
- $99 for an escape-game visit for five adults, valid Friday–Sunday ($150 value)
- $109 for escape-game visit for six adults, valid Friday–Sunday ($180 value)
Each game requires a minimum of two players and allows a maximum of five players. This deal is valid for the Shanghaied and Cuban Crisis games.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 game per Groupon. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Recommended for ages 7 and older. Groupon only valid for Shanghaied and Cuban Crisis game. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Escapology Orlando
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Orlando is our first venue in the United States. The concept is simple and very popular! You and your friends get locked into a themed game and must work together to find clues, solve puzzles and unlock doors, chests and more.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
The concept started in Japan roughly 10 years ago, and is steadily becoming one of the most popular forms of experiential entertainment. Having played and loved several games overseas, we decided to bring the concept to the USA for others to enjoy too.
What do you love most about your job?
The great reactions of our players when they manage to escape our games. Pure dopamine!
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
We often hear from players that this is the most unique and rewarding thing they ever have done. When we hear this we know we've succeeded in creating the ultimate live escape game experience!