Choose Between Two Options
- C$249 for a Double the Fun package for one (C$375 value)
- C$498 for a Double the Fun package for two (C$750 value)
Each Double the Fun package includes the following per person:
- Two nights of camping with evening entertainment
- One day of whitewater rafting down both branches of the Ottawa River
- One day of flat-water canoeing
- Two breakfasts and lunches
- One giant barbecue dinner
- Click to view the itinerary and additional details
Ranked by National Geographic as one of the world's top adventure outfitters, Esprit Rafting proves that the great outdoors is just a giant playground. In the summer months, the experienced guides lead rafts, canoes, and riverboards down the Ottawa, Petawawa, Kipawa, Magnetawan, and Gatineau Rivers, running the gamut from speedy whitewater gauntlets to relaxing sightseeing expeditions, where participants might spot local wildlife or trees posing for photo ops.
A fleet of shuttle vehicles carries equipment and rafters on trips, which might lead to churning 14-foot waves on the Main Channel or through the narrow funnel of Butcher's Knife and Coliseum. Esprit's team also maintains a base camp, where guests sometimes spend nights in the calm company of Canadian pines. When cold weather creeps into the air, Esprit packs up and migrates to sunnier climes, leading multi-day adventures along the rivers of Mexico and Costa Rica.