Impossible feats become possible when you're on top of a stand-up paddleboard, from gliding on water to looking cool in a vest. Turn heads with this Groupon.
- C$199 for two hours of stand-up paddleboarding instruction and an overnight camping trip (C$300 value)
- Morning SUP lesson is followed by lunch and paddling independently to the camp site
- Groups set up camp, prepare food, and enjoy the evening before paddling back the next day
- All sports and camping gear is provided, except sleeping bag; extras are available to rent or bring your own
- Equipment is transported to and from the campsite for participants
- Day 1 lunch and dinner and Day 2 breakfast and lunch are included
Ranked by National Geographic as one of the world's top adventure outfitters, Esprit Rafting proves that the great outdoors is just a giant playground. In the summer months, the experienced guides lead rafts, canoes, and riverboards down the Ottawa, Petawawa, Kipawa, Magnetawan, and Gatineau Rivers, running the gamut from speedy whitewater gauntlets to relaxing sightseeing expeditions, where participants might spot local wildlife or trees posing for photo ops.
A fleet of shuttle vehicles carries equipment and rafters on trips, which might lead to churning 14-foot waves on the Main Channel or through the narrow funnel of Butcher's Knife and Coliseum. Esprit's team also maintains a base camp, where guests sometimes spend nights in the calm company of Canadian pines. When cold weather creeps into the air, Esprit packs up and migrates to sunnier climes, leading multi-day adventures along the rivers of Mexico and Costa Rica.
3 Chemin Esprit
Davidson, QC J0X 1R0Get Directions