Choose from Three Options
- $40 for one keratin mani-pedi ($75 value)
- $74 for two keratin mani-pedis ($150 value)
- $40 for a manicure and green tea pedicure ($75 value)
Essence Nail Lounge
With hardwood floors, globe lighting, and recessed pedicure chairs tucked away from the rest of the hustle and bustle, Essence Nail Lounge feels more like a day spa than a nail salon. The focused service menu, undiluted by pricey add-ons or fad treatments, allows the techs to home in on their specialty: luxury mani-pedis.
- Essence Manicure: The foundation for every other manicure, this treatment still finds time for pampering—and complimentary—extras, such as a soothing hot-towel treatment to open pores followed by a moisturizing lotion massage.
- Essence Spa Manicure: This top-shelf manicure gets the arms in on the action with a treatment that smooths rough elbows and dry skin, leaving arms and hands looking younger.
- Green Tea Pedicure: In addition to the hot-towel treatment, callus care, and foot massage of the basic pedicure, this session infuses skin with green tea, which boast anti-oxidants that fight signs of aging.
- Organic Spa Pedicure: Plant extracts team up with essential oils believed to oust stress and boost circulation to spirit oxygen throughout the body for a sense of calm clarity, usually only achieved by meditating while cuddling with a panda.