All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 31, 2016
· Reviewed September 3, 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $40 for one keratin mani-pedi ($75 value)
- $74 for two keratin mani-pedis ($150 value)
- $40 for a manicure and green tea pedicure ($75 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Essence Nail Lounge
With hardwood floors, globe lighting, and recessed pedicure chairs tucked away from the rest of the hustle and bustle, Essence Nail Lounge feels more like a day spa than a nail salon. The focused service menu, undiluted by pricey add-ons or fad treatments, allows the techs to home in on their specialty: luxury mani-pedis.
- Essence Manicure: The foundation for every other manicure, this treatment still finds time for pampering—and complimentary—extras, such as a soothing hot-towel treatment to open pores followed by a moisturizing lotion massage.
- Essence Spa Manicure: This top-shelf manicure gets the arms in on the action with a treatment that smooths rough elbows and dry skin, leaving arms and hands looking younger.
- Green Tea Pedicure: In addition to the hot-towel treatment, callus care, and foot massage of the basic pedicure, this session infuses skin with green tea, which boast anti-oxidants that fight signs of aging.
- Organic Spa Pedicure: Plant extracts team up with essential oils believed to oust stress and boost circulation to spirit oxygen throughout the body for a sense of calm clarity, usually only achieved by meditating while cuddling with a panda.