Chiropractic physicians perform thorough exams and check for spinal abnormalities before licensed massage therapists knead away aches
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Learn more about the chiropractor.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- The neurospinal scan is a painless, noninvasive series of tests that checks for abnormal activity around the spine. Chiropractic adjustments will only be performed if deemed necessary by the doctor.
- ESSENTIAL CHIROCARE MM14014
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 6hr cancellation notice required. Must complete chiropractic exam prior to massage. Intake form must be completed online prior to first appointment. One-hour massage includes 10 minutes of preparation. Important patient disclosure. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Essential ChiroCare
Brothers in both life and business, chiropractic physicians Dr. Tan Burns-Tran and Dr. Thang Tran know that what feels like simple stress and strain can actually be a sign of a bigger underlying problem. That's why they've stocked their office with the most advanced diagnostic technology to help pinpoint the unique problems plaguing each body. Their Microfit analysis program provides a detailed breakdown of total body health––including a fitness profile, diet analysis, and cardiovascular assessment––which can then be used to recommend an appropriate course of treatment that may include anything from regular massage to a personalized nutrition program.
Beyond strengthening spines and treating common chiropractic maladies such as joint or neck pain, headaches, and injuries sustained from auto accidents, the office also offers yoga and Pilates classes for those looking to strengthen their core and increase range of motion. It also plays host to workshops on topics such as arthritis management or common diet pitfalls, as well as daily sing-alongs for those who frequently forget what the neck bone is connected to.