Being beautiful is hard work, which is why, when viewed up close, most supermodels resemble elderly oil-rig workers. Choose an easier path to beauty with today's Groupon to Estetica Hair & Cosmetics, in Glastonbury. Choose from these glamorizing options:
- For $150, you get eyelash extensions (a $300 value).
- For $60, you get a microdermabrasion facial (a $125 value).
- For $25, you get a haircut (a $50 value).
- For $17, you get a shellac manicure (a $35 value).
Estetica's collective of styling maestros conducts an array of hair renovations and youth-restoring treatments, concocting timely looks with modern cosmetological craft. Using the latest lash-lengthening technologies, a makeup artist will enhance your eye hoods with natural-looking lashes without depending on stinging glue, painful ripping, or illegal duct tape. The microdermabrasion facial clarifies muddled complexions, brushing away obsolete skin cells to reveal the glowing layers below. Customers also have the option of reshaping their hair with a haircut that utilizes Goldwell products. The quick-dry shellac manicure is designed to last two weeks.
Insider Pagers give Estetica Hair & Cosmetics an average of five stars:
- Ive [sic] had lash extensions for nearly 3 years now, and Esteticas Lash Extensions stay in LONGER and are FULLER than any place Ive [sic] tried. – Diane G.
- They really listen to what I wanted and I like my haircut. – Dustin T.
- My skin is vibrant and I really do look younger. I'm so happy! – Julie S.
1003 Hebron Ave.
Glastonbury, Connecticut 06033Get Directions