Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Appointments available Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Appointments are subject to student availability.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Services are performed by graduating esthetician students under licenced supervision. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Esthetic Institute
Aesthetics students perform facials, waxing treatments, and mani-pedis under the watchful eye of the experienced instructors at Esthetic Institute, a school and training center devoted to educating tomorrow's beauty pros. While mastering the techniques of the trade, they smooth clients' skin with not only classic cleansing facials, but also chemical peels, microdermabrasions, and microcurrent treatments. They advise clients to arrive to their appointments early to fill out the required paperwork with a No. 2 pencil.