Beauty experts perform facial treatments that target specific skincare needs for a healthier, glowing complexion
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
Need To Know
About Esthetics by Faith
Licensed aesthetician Faith Greathouse specializes in beautifying the skin of clients aged 12–90. She administers acne facials to extract blemishes and balance skin’s pH level and adds glycolic peels from Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc. to microdermabrasion treatments that can minimize fine lines and wrinkles. In addition to offering skincare, Faith meticulously applies eyelash extensions and bestows bods with natural glows and is also certified in chemical peels, microneedling, and microdermabrasion.