Clients enjoy smoother skin with carefully administered Brazilian waxing services applied by a team of experienced waxers
About This Deal
- Benefits of waxing: A longer-lasting alternative to shaving, waxing typically rids the body of unwanted hairs for two to six weeks. Waxing can also result in finer, softer hair and fewer ingrowns.
- Tips for reducing pain: Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen, about 45 minutes before your appointment.
Esthetics by Jeanette’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Customers are advised to not bring any company to the salon, with the exception of an adult accompanying a minor.
- Customers must complete the Client Screening Form on the day of the service.
- Each visitor must wear a face mask while at the salon.
- Customers can enter the salon only after the service provider’s area has been properly sanitized.
- Customers are subject to temperature checks and must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- All equipment is frequently sanitized by the staff.
- All service providers will wear face masks at all times as well as wash hands frequently.
- Showers, steam room, dry sauna, foot bowl service, and beverages are not available due to restrictions.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Esthetics by Jeanette’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Esthetics by Jeanette
Every spa client that enters Esthetics by Jeanette is encouraged to slip into a robe. This act is more than just a formality; it’s an invitation to shed day-to-day stresses and step into a more relaxed state of being. But the robe is just the beginning—later, visitors can trade it for mineral-enriched European moor mud, which, when brushed over the body, helps to detoxify the skin and revive its tone. Clients can also trade the robe for the hands of a massage practitioner, who simultaneously plies stress from the mind and tension from the muscles with soothing Swedish strokes or hot and cold stones. A visit to the 100-degree Turkish steam room proves a nice break between a massage and de-stress facial, while a visit to the salon for a haircut, highlights, and a French manicure can help guests reinvent themselves without having to first acquire a patent.