Experienced aesthetician performs custom facial treatment aimed at rejuvenating and brightening the skin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of a European facial: unclogs the pores and removes all impurities
- Cleansing and extractions are included
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- LED Light therapy is a non-invasive, soothing, and rejuvenating skin treatment. aimed at helping treat acne breakouts, fine lines and wrinkles, post inflammatory scarring, and rosacea
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Credit card required at booking. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Esthetics & Electrolysis Clinic on 39th
When the pressures of work and family life become overwhelming, we all need a break to recharge and reconnect with our bodies. Esthetics & Electrolysis Clinic on 39th is a quiet haven where clients can forget about their troubles and relax in a serene spa setting. The clinic's offerings include customized facial treatments, massage, and body scrubs. Waxing and electrolysis sessions help patrons get rid of unwanted body hair. Every treatment is preceded by a free consultation that gives the studio's chief esthetician, Angela Rome-Pyper, an opportunity to address each client's specific needs and concerns.