Experienced aesthetician offers customized facial treatments that aim to brighten and rejuvenate the skin
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Red light therapy uses red low-level wavelengths of light to treat skin issues, such as wrinkles, scars, and persistent wounds, among other conditions
- Benefits of customized facials: by definition, positive outcomes of customized facial vary, as the choice of ingredients used is determined after making a proper diagnosis of problems affecting negatively condition of the skin
- Common problems that can be treated include acne, rosacea, redness, and signs of an aging process such as fine lines or wrinkles
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment required. Credit card required at booking. Limit 1 per person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.