Father’s Day gifts can show how well you know your dad, whether you buy him a bottle of his favorite wine or forget how to ride a bike so he gets to teach you once again. Reward him with this Groupon.
- $69 for one photo-etched Father's Day wine bottle ($169.95 value)
- Submit any image of at least 300 dpi and 1,000 pixels to be transformed into a two-tone etching.
- Includes a "Happy Father's Day" emblem and a three-line message of your choice
- Filled with 750 milliliters of cabernet, merlot, chardonnay, or California sparking wine, or upgrade to name-brand wines upon redemption
- Optional gift-packaging upgrade
- Includes shipping (a $20 value)
Serious wine drinkers are unlikely to choose a bottle based on its label, but they'll probably make an exception if the bottle comes from Etching Expressions. Bearing high-quality California wines and other fine liquids, their bottles are hand-etched with custom designs to celebrate holidays, mark family milestones, or serve as a corporate gift that'll be far more appreciated than a bronze statuette of the CEO. Artists sand-carve the bottles' smooth surfaces with photos, logos, and other imagery, complete with vibrant color.
Etching Expressions doesn't just serve oenophiles. Customers can also opt for liquor, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, or even handsome beer growlers. Sheer organza bags, classic wood boxes, and other ornate gift-wrapping materials make these personalized bottles even more of a treat to unwrap.