Polydioxanone threads are inserted into the skin in order to lift it, which can reduce signs of aging
About This Deal
- Type of anesthesia used: local
- PDO Thread Lift: After applying local anesthesia, a technician inserts Polydioxanone threads via thin tubes into different layers of skin, which aims to lift the skin, promote cellular renewal, and reduce fine lines. After approximately 6 months, the threads are absorbed by the skin and the effects usually remain for 3–6 months more.
- Who performs the procedure: Dr. Ednan Sheikh, a physician certified in aesthetics.
- Length of the procedure: approximately 30 minutes
Approximate recovery time: redness usually disappears after a few hours
- During an initial consultation, you’ll learn more about the procedure, expected results, and eligibility. Ineligible customers will be offered a refund.
Need To Know
About Eternal Hair & Esthetics
Eternal Hair & Esthetics is a professional hair-restoration clinic, providing a variety of effective treatment options for patients with different types of scalp disorders. They specialize in Direct Hair Implantation, which provides high viability and natural-looking results. The clinic also offers a wide range of esthetic services, including fat reduction, laser skin rejuvenation and hair removal, facial injectables such as Botox, Juvéderm, or Kybella, and more. Each client is treated as a unique individual: after a face-to-face, in-depth consultation, experienced doctors and technicians design a personalized treatment and aftercare package.