Platelet rich plasma is applied aiming to improve texture of patient’s skin and create a healthy, radiant look
What You'll Get
- The patient gets 8CC’s of PRP filler.
- Plasma Filler is a great natural treatment to help reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes as well as has the properties to rejuvenate, regenerate, revitalize, brighten, and tighten the skin.
- Plasma FIller is also a great natural filler alternative for cheek enhancement, reduction of fine lines such as marionette lines, smoker lines, and much more.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy is designed to stimulate collagen production using plasma from the patient’s own blood.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Patients of Dr. Carlos Mercado don't call him "the Michelangelo of body sculpting" for nothing. As the chief practitioner at EternaMD, Dr. Mercado takes an artistic approach to his work, envisioning a chiseled-down physique for each and every one of his clients.
He doesn't take a heavy hand to his patients' bodies, however. Instead, he performs fat-transfer procedures, liposculpture, and his signature Colombian Butt Lift while adhering to a few basic principles.
- No surgery or cutting
- No needles on the face
- Stick to outpatient-only procedures
- Avoid general anesthesia for quick, uncomplicated recovery
- Aim for minimal downtime
- Use the patient's own fat tissue or blood during the procedure, which helps the body heal itself and creates more natural-looking results