All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 21, 2014
Reviewed September 19, 2014
· Reviewed September 5, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
C$49 for a Basic Summer spa package (C$154 total value)
- Choice of two waxes: partial Brazilian, underarm, half leg, or forearm
- Aromatic back polish and hot-stone massage
C$99 for a Get Beach Body Ready spa package (C$380 total value)
- Everything in the Basic Summer package
- Vitale facial with hand and foot massage
- 20-minute cold-laser body-contouring treatment
- Computerized health analysis
- Indian head massage
C$199 for a Summer Rejuvenation spa package (C$675 total value)
- One-hour cold-laser body-contouring treatment
- Eyebrow wax, shape, and tint
- Glycolic peel or enzyme peel
- Full facial, including extractions and cleansing
- Light leg treatment
- Full nonsurgical facelift treatment
Click to learn more about the included spa treatments.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required 24hrs in advance. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Services may be used over multiple visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Etherion Advanced Skincare and Body Centre
Etherion Advanced Skincare and Body Centre's aestheticians improve skin three ways: through high-tech treatments, holistic skincare, and education. They wield a variety of lasers that do everything from fight acne and wrinkles to remove unwanted body hair and spider veins. They also combine technology such as microcurrent devices with high-quality skincare products during facials, and they use organic body polishes formulated with plant and sea extracts and aromatic oils to slough off dead skin cells.
But they don't want to merely treat clients—they also strive to educate them about great skincare. They do this by first analyzing the client's skin and then determining what steps the client should take in the spa and at home to achieve their skincare goals.