Eating spicy cuisine, like repeatedly hitting a computer monitor with a hammer or explaining what happened to the computer monitor, can make you sweat. Feel the heat with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for an Ethiopian dinner for two (up to a $40.50 total value)
- $35 for an Ethiopian dinner for four (up to an $81 total value)<p>
The dinner includes the following, per pair:
- One salad or appetizer (up to a $7 value)
- Two vegetarian, poultry, beef, or lamb entrees, excluding combination platters (up to a $14 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.50 value)<p>
Click here to see the menu.<p>
During traditional Ethiopian meals, diners typically eschew silverware, instead using pieces of spongy, sourdough injera bread to scoop stewed meats and vegetables off a communal tray. At Ethiopiques, this selection includes spicy blends of simmered red lentils, raw or rare steak tartare with fiery chili powder, and sautéed lamb with caramelized onions and fresh rosemary.