All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 3, 2014
Reviewed January 15, 2014
Reviewed December 2, 2013
What You'll Get
Eating spicy cuisine, like repeatedly hitting a computer monitor with a hammer or explaining what happened to the computer monitor, can make you sweat. Feel the heat with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for an Ethiopian dinner for two (up to a $40.50 total value)
- $35 for an Ethiopian dinner for four (up to an $81 total value)<p>
The dinner includes the following, per pair:
- One salad or appetizer (up to a $7 value)
- Two vegetarian, poultry, beef, or lamb entrees, excluding combination platters (up to a $14 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.50 value)<p>
Click here to see the menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Dine-in only. Must choose from menu. Additional fee for combination platters. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
During traditional Ethiopian meals, diners typically eschew silverware, instead using pieces of spongy, sourdough injera bread to scoop stewed meats and vegetables off a communal tray. At Ethiopiques, this selection includes spicy blends of simmered red lentils, raw or rare steak tartare with fiery chili powder, and sautéed lamb with caramelized onions and fresh rosemary.