All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for 25% off your entire bill
- See the menu
How It Works
The Deal: There are no minimum or maximum purchase restrictions for this Groupon—the higher your total purchase, the more you save. For example, if you spend $60, you will get $15 off; if you spend $100, you will get $25 off.
The Reservation: Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Offer valid only for times available on Groupon.com. Reservation must be scheduled/booked through Groupon.com. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Dine-In Only. Not valid with any other promotions. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ethos Gallery
Though the word "ethos" is typically used to describe a person's character, its literal translation is "that which guides." Executive chef Dino Zagouraias lets traditional Greek recipes guide him as he cooks delicious casual meals in Ethos Gallery's kitchen. Fish is flown in on ice daily from all over the world to ensure freshness, and the pristine dining room embodies a hellenic air with white furniture and tables accented with blue tablecloths and pillows. Here's a sample of what might grace those tables.
Also known as meze, these dishes serve as appetizers or may be shared, tapas style.
- Htenia: diver scallops, seared and served on pureed fava beans
- Midia ahnista: steamed mussels in a Santorinian wine and ouzo tomato broth
A whole grilled fish is emblematic of Greece's seafood-centric style of cooking.
- Bronzini : Imported from Greece - Lean, white fish that's tender and mild
- Tsipoura: Imported from Greece - White fish, Mild flavor with firm flakes
Classic Greek Dishes
These are traditional plates, available in almost any eatery in Greece.
- Souvlaki kotopoulo: organic chicken and veggies grilled on a skewer and served with rice pilaf
- Moussakas: also known as Greek lasagna, it incorporates eggplant and potatoes, and is topped with a creamy bechamel sauce
Rare Seafood Selections
The kitchen crafts these seafood dishes whenever they can get their hands on a hard-to-find fish.
- Fagri: Imported from Greece - Wild white Snapper, medium to firm texture
- Barbounia: Imported from Greece - Delicious Aegean sea Red Mullets, sweet flavor & aroma