- $10 for 25% off your entire bill
- See the menu
How It Works
The Deal: There are no minimum or maximum purchase restrictions for this Groupon—the higher your total purchase, the more you save. For example, if you spend $60, you will get $15 off; if you spend $100, you will get $25 off.
The Reservation: Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Though the word "ethos" is typically used to describe a person's character, its literal translation is "that which guides." Executive chef Dino Zagouraias lets traditional Greek recipes guide him as he cooks delicious casual meals in Ethos Gallery's kitchen. Fish is flown in on ice daily from all over the world to ensure freshness, and the pristine dining room embodies a hellenic air with white furniture and tables accented with blue tablecloths and pillows. Here's a sample of what might grace those tables.
Also known as meze, these dishes serve as appetizers or may be shared, tapas style.
- Htenia: diver scallops, seared and served on pureed fava beans
- Midia ahnista: steamed mussels in a Santorinian wine and ouzo tomato broth
A whole grilled fish is emblematic of Greece's seafood-centric style of cooking.
- Bronzini : Imported from Greece - Lean, white fish that's tender and mild
- Tsipoura: Imported from Greece - White fish, Mild flavor with firm flakes
Classic Greek Dishes
These are traditional plates, available in almost any eatery in Greece.
- Souvlaki kotopoulo: organic chicken and veggies grilled on a skewer and served with rice pilaf
- Moussakas: also known as Greek lasagna, it incorporates eggplant and potatoes, and is topped with a creamy bechamel sauce
Rare Seafood Selections
The kitchen crafts these seafood dishes whenever they can get their hands on a hard-to-find fish.
- Fagri: Imported from Greece - Wild white Snapper, medium to firm texture
- Barbounia: Imported from Greece - Delicious Aegean sea Red Mullets, sweet flavor & aroma