All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for two appetizers, two entrees, dessert platter, two glasses of wine for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($166 value)
- $89 for two appetizers, two entrees, dessert platter, two glasses of wine for two, valid any day ($166 value)
- Click here to view the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Must provide Groupon # to make reservation. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Not valid with OpenTable Reservations. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Ethos Gallery
Though the word "ethos" is typically used to describe a person's character, its literal translation is "that which guides." Executive chef Dino Zagouraias lets traditional Greek recipes guide him as he cooks delicious casual meals in Ethos Gallery's kitchen. Fish is flown in on ice daily from all over the world to ensure freshness, and the pristine dining room embodies a hellenic air with white furniture and tables accented with blue tablecloths and pillows. Here's a sample of what might grace those tables.
Also known as meze, these dishes serve as appetizers or may be shared, tapas style.
- Htenia: diver scallops, seared and served on pureed fava beans
- Midia ahnista: steamed mussels in a Santorinian wine and ouzo tomato broth
A whole grilled fish is emblematic of Greece's seafood-centric style of cooking.
- Bronzini : Imported from Greece - Lean, white fish that's tender and mild
- Tsipoura: Imported from Greece - White fish, Mild flavor with firm flakes
Classic Greek Dishes
These are traditional plates, available in almost any eatery in Greece.
- Souvlaki kotopoulo: organic chicken and veggies grilled on a skewer and served with rice pilaf
- Moussakas: also known as Greek lasagna, it incorporates eggplant and potatoes, and is topped with a creamy bechamel sauce
Rare Seafood Selections
The kitchen crafts these seafood dishes whenever they can get their hands on a hard-to-find fish.
- Fagri: Imported from Greece - Wild white Snapper, medium to firm texture
- Barbounia: Imported from Greece - Delicious Aegean sea Red Mullets, sweet flavor & aroma