What You'll Get
The unique properties of Greece's rocky soil make the land perfect for growing grapes, olives, and Ionic columns. Enjoy the country's edible exports with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$69 for a three-course Greek dinner with wine for two (a $150 value)
$134 for a three-course Greek dinner with wine for four (a $300 value)
- One appetizer per person
- One entree per person
- One dessert platter per couple
- One glass of wine per person
The prix fixe meal begins with a choice of starters, such as stuffed calamari, a platter of traditional spreads including tarama, melitzanosalata, and hummus. Entrees range from grilled baby lamb chops with fries to Bronzini, the delicious flaky white fish. After the meal, groups share an assortment of Greek desserts. Click here to see the full menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Must provide Groupon # to make reservation. Dine-in only. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic drink. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ethos Gallery
Though the word "ethos" is typically used to describe a person's character, its literal translation is "that which guides." Executive chef Dino Zagouraias lets traditional Greek recipes guide him as he cooks delicious casual meals in Ethos Gallery's kitchen. Fish is flown in on ice daily from all over the world to ensure freshness, and the pristine dining room embodies a hellenic air with white furniture and tables accented with blue tablecloths and pillows. Here's a sample of what might grace those tables.
Also known as meze, these dishes serve as appetizers or may be shared, tapas style.
- Htenia: diver scallops, seared and served on pureed fava beans
- Midia ahnista: steamed mussels in a Santorinian wine and ouzo tomato broth
A whole grilled fish is emblematic of Greece's seafood-centric style of cooking.
- Bronzini : Imported from Greece - Lean, white fish that's tender and mild
- Tsipoura: Imported from Greece - White fish, Mild flavor with firm flakes
Classic Greek Dishes
These are traditional plates, available in almost any eatery in Greece.
- Souvlaki kotopoulo: organic chicken and veggies grilled on a skewer and served with rice pilaf
- Moussakas: also known as Greek lasagna, it incorporates eggplant and potatoes, and is topped with a creamy bechamel sauce
Rare Seafood Selections
The kitchen crafts these seafood dishes whenever they can get their hands on a hard-to-find fish.
- Fagri: Imported from Greece - Wild white Snapper, medium to firm texture
- Barbounia: Imported from Greece - Delicious Aegean sea Red Mullets, sweet flavor & aroma