The unique properties of Greece's rocky soil make the land perfect for growing grapes, olives, and Ionic columns. Enjoy the country's edible exports with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $65 for a prix-fixe Greek meal for two, with two appetizers, two entrees, and a dessert platter for two ($146 value)
- $128 for a prix-fixe Greek meal for four, with four appetizers, four entrees, and a dessert platter for four ($292 value)
- $620 for a party package for up to 16 people, with family-style appetizers, one entree per person, a dessert platter for up to 16, and one bottle of champagne for every 4 guests ($1,428 value)
- See the prix-fixe menu
Though the word "ethos" is typically used to describe a person's character, its literal translation is "that which guides." Executive chef Dino Zagouraias lets traditional Greek recipes guide him as he cooks delicious casual meals in Ethos Gallery's kitchen. Fish is flown in on ice daily from all over the world to ensure freshness, and the pristine dining room embodies a hellenic air with white furniture and tables accented with blue tablecloths and pillows. Here's a sample of what might grace those tables.
Also known as meze, these dishes serve as appetizers or may be shared, tapas style.
- Htenia: diver scallops, seared and served on pureed fava beans
- Midia ahnista: steamed mussels in a Santorinian wine and ouzo tomato broth
A whole grilled fish is emblematic of Greece's seafood-centric style of cooking.
- Lavraki: a lean, white fish that's tender and mild
- Tsipoioura royal dorado: american snapper with a sweet flavor
Classic Greek Dishes
These are traditional plates, available in almost any eatery in Greece.
- Souvlaki kotopoulo: organic chicken and veggies grilled on a skewer and served with rice pilaf
- Moussakas: also known as Greek lasagna, it incorporates eggplant and potatoes, and is topped with a creamy bechamel sauce
Rare Seafood Selections
The kitchen crafts these seafood dishes whenever they can get their hands on a hard-to-find fish.
- Fagri: a white snapper found in the Mediterranean with a medium-to-firm texture
- Pompano: a firm and meaty white fish with a full flavor
80% of 685 customers recommend
“Delicious food, cheerful atmosphere.”
“Fantastic service and the food is fabulous.”
“Great service, delicious food and a surprisingly fun atmosphere!”