Choose from Five Options
- $49 for 10 group fitness classes ($120 value)
- $99 for 20 group fitness classes ($240 value)
- $99 for a one-year fitness and health membership ($240 value)
- $60 for three 30-minute personal-training sessions ($120 value)
- $120 for three 60-minute personal-training sessions ($240 value)
Euphoria Health and Fitness
Under the direction of Ironman triathlete, Euphoria Health and Fitness's staff of certified trainers and instructors push guests toward tougher physiques by filling their sleek facility with strength-training equipment, free weights, and cardio machines, as well as helming a variety of group fitness and boot-camp classes. A seasoned instructor fights muscle boredom by having students alternate between bikes which pairs intervals of spinning with dynamic studio workouts such as jumping plyometrics, kenpo karate, and free-weight lifts. During rigorous boot-camp classes, they'll guide students of all abilities through high-intensity exercises that hone both muscular and cardiovascular strength, as well as track student improvement with before-and-after physical assessments.