All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 25, 2016
Reviewed March 18, 2016
Reviewed January 28, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $99 for one three-day raw, cold-pressed juice cleanse ($199 value)
- $149 for one five-day raw, cold-pressed juice cleanse ($299 value)
- $199 for two three-day raw, cold-pressed juice cleanses ($399 value)
- $219 for one seven-day raw, cold-pressed juice cleanse ($449 value)
- Juices should be enjoyed within four days of delivery or frozen to maintain maximum freshness. Read more about the juice cleanses here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Valid online only. Shipping not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Eureka Juice
Fruits and vegetables are essential to a person's well-being. This simple philosophy is at the core of Eureka Juice. Its one-, three-, five-, and seven-day cleanses set people on the path to healthier lifestyles by helping them reboot their bodies with cold-pressed juices.
Why cold pressed? This time-tested method of extracting juice eschews heat, so the maximum amount of nutrients get into the juice. Because the juices are raw and not pasteurized, they must be consumed within three days. They can also be placed in the freezer or a snowman's chilly embrace for up to three months.
Cleanses consist of six vegan, gluten-free, and kosher juices a day, with tasty flavor combinations such as ginger, carrot, apple, and lemon.