All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 6 days ago
· Reviewed March 29, 2018
· Reviewed November 17, 2017
What You'll Get
$39 for an exterior and interior auto detail for a sedan ($190 value)
- Classic hand wash
- Cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, and doorjambs
- Clay body rub to remove surface contaminants
- Premium carnauba wax/banana oil wax
- Showroom tire dressing
- Deep, detailed vacuum with under seat blowing
- Detailing of dash and console
- Seats vacuumed and wiped using micro fiber
- Deodorizing of carpets and mats
- Ozone air-purifying machine cleans interior air
- Crystal cleaning of windows and mirrors
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointments required and subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Additional fee may apply for vehicles that are excessively soiled or vehicles brought in with excessive pet hair. Additional $5 fee applies for crossovers, $10 for small trucks/small SUVs, and $25 for large SUVs/minivans/trucks. Excludes work vehicles. Rideshare vehicles welcomed. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Euromax Auto Salon
When other auto detailers throw an air freshener on the rearview mirror and call it a day, Euromax Auto Salon goes a little further. They include a top-of-the-line ozone purifier, eradicating stale and musty air. It's just one of the details that sets Euromax apart, but it speaks to the outfit's dedication to thoroughness. That attitude extends to all of their services. They dress the tires to make them look showroom new, deodorize the carpets and floor mats, and even detail the console.