During laser hair reduction treatments, taffers swiftly and gently remove unwanted body hair using laser light technology
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas
Type of laser: Diode uses a light beam with a narrow spectrum to target the skin with the deepest penetration levels for superior melanin absorption. It can be an effective treatment for most skin and hair types and most body areas.
- When treating hair, the energy emitted by the high power diode laser is used to prevent the regrowth of the hair. To do this, the light has to penetrate several millimeters into the skin to reach the root of the hair. When it meets the melanin in the hair (brown color), the light is absorbed, i.e. it is converted into heat. The darker, thicker and denser the hair, the more heat is produced. This heat damages the cells responsible for hair regrowth within the hair and in the immediate area around the hair. This ensures a drastic reduction in hair in the treated area.
- At the same time, it must be ensured that, despite the heat produced, no blisters or scars develop. That’s why our High Power Diode Laser hair removal technology includes a powerful skin-cooling element, which always cools the most superficial layer of the skin immediately before the light pulse. It also makes the treatment more comfortable for the patient.
- European Laser Clinic’s High Power Diode Laser represents state of the art technology (100% made and engineered in Germany) for permanent hair reduction treatments, by providing for a very selective and safe treatment, with very low risk of side effects.
- In addition, with the SmoothPulse mode we use it makes the laser pulse sensation almost unnoticeable, even for sensitive patients. Due to the optimum design of the MeDioStar lasers, side effects of more than slight redness and swelling around dark hair are very rare.
For the best results we recommend 6 treatments 6 weeks apart.
- Click here to learn more about different types of lasers.
Need To Know
About European Laser Clinic
At European Laser Clinic, specialized clinicians are dedicated to helping their clients look and feel their best. They utilize the latest laser technology that combines 2 wavelengths of 810 nm and 940 nm for optimal and effective hair removal on all skin types. In addition to that, they perform cutting-edge skin tightening treatments designed to help boost collagen production for healthy and radiant complexion.