There are many different ways of removing hair and just as many ways of reattaching it when you get bored. Take it away with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $23 for one Brazilian wax ($47 value)
- $65 for three Brazilian waxes ($141 value)
European Wax Center
European Wax Center has been in the waxing business since 1975, so it has hair removal down to a science, which is evident in its signature 4 Steps to Gorgeous method, outlined below.
1) Cleanse: Sessions begin with a calming, prewax cleanser to remove any makeup, oil, or lotion on the areas to be treated.
2) Protect: Aestheticians use a prewax oil to ensure the wax only takes hold of clients' pesky hairs rather than their skin or passing squirrels.
3) Time to Get Your Wax On: The salon's exclusive Comfort Wax is its secret to a virtually painless treatment. Crafted in Europe, the wax is far gentler on skin than traditional wax.
4) Rejuvenate: This step is all about pampering the skin. Treated areas receive a healthy dose of Ingrown Hair Serum to help prevent bumps or breakouts. Facial treatments also receive a Calming Cream application.