All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 22, 2014
Reviewed August 6, 2014
Reviewed July 24, 2014
What You'll Get
There are many different ways of removing hair and just as many ways of reattaching it when you get bored. Take it away with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $23 for one Brazilian wax ($47 value)
- $65 for three Brazilian waxes ($141 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About European Wax Center
European Wax Center has been in the waxing business since 1975, so it has hair removal down to a science, which is evident in its signature 4 Steps to Gorgeous method, outlined below.
1) Cleanse: Sessions begin with a calming, prewax cleanser to remove any makeup, oil, or lotion on the areas to be treated.
2) Protect: Aestheticians use a prewax oil to ensure the wax only takes hold of clients' pesky hairs rather than their skin or passing squirrels.
3) Time to Get Your Wax On: The salon's exclusive Comfort Wax is its secret to a virtually painless treatment. Crafted in Europe, the wax is far gentler on skin than traditional wax.
4) Rejuvenate: This step is all about pampering the skin. Treated areas receive a healthy dose of Ingrown Hair Serum to help prevent bumps or breakouts. Facial treatments also receive a Calming Cream application.