Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a five-day soccer summer camp in Carmichael and Placerville ($99 value)
- $95 for a five-day soccer summer camp in Davis and Land Park ($135 value)
- Open to: kids ages 5+
- Days and times: Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to noon,
- Skills covered: ball control, game awareness, communication, strategy
- Available locations and dates: see the full list
Since 1994, EuroSoccerCamp has recruited coaches from Scotland, England and Spain to teach kids soccer fundamentals. The most important, of course, is that the game is fun. The coaches prove with a mix of playful exercises, positive reinforcement, and regularly shouts of "Soccer is fun! Oh yeah!"
They also emphasize skill-building, though. In camps for ages five and up, they teach kids everything from basic ball control to more complex on-the-field communication and strategy. They also have an entire camp just for goalies, which covers ball-handling, footwork, and other position specifics.