Participants sample wines ciders and spirits while enjoying live music and wine and food pairings
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: samples, souvenir glass
- Entry valid with a 21+ ID
- Dates and times: September 28, 2019 Wine and Cider Experience 1.00 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Food truck Festival hours 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- What items can I bring into the event?: chairs, blankets
- Pets allowed?: no
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 28, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. $5 admission to the Wine, Food Truck and Car Show required and not included in the Wine and Cider ticket price and must be paid upon arrival. Rain or shine. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Wine and Cider Experience at the Stormville Airport's Wine, Cider, Food Truck and Car Show Festival
Lively libations are the centerpiece at The Wine and Cider Experience at the Stormville Airport's Wine, Cider, Food Truck, and Car Show Festival.
- The drinks: Some 40 local, regional and national wines, ciders and distilleries will be in attendance sampling their finest from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- The food: Foodies rejoice as 15 food trucks roll up to tantalize your taste buds and serve a variety of barbeque, seafood, Greek, Italian, Mexican and more!
- The entertainment: Live music kicks off at 11:00 am announcing the start of the Border Wars custom car show NY vs CT. The festival also includes vendors, kids zone, cooking and mixology demonstrations and more.