The fair features four different seminars for both expecting and new parents, as well as a free market outside the theater
What You'll Get
- Dates and times: September 14, 2019, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. at the Inlet Theatre in Port Moody
- In the Galleria outside the theatre is a free market, open from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Speaker Schedules:
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Anna McMillan - Your Baby/Toddlers Journey to Sleep
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Holly Choi - Injury Prevention Basics for Infants and Toddlers
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Lisa Fincaryk - Baby Steps. Financial Planning for a New Family.
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m - Jodi Mosogau - Breastfeeding Roadmap to Success
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 09/14/2019. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Birth Fair "Baby Talks"
Birth Fair is a creation by Christie, the event owner, and producer, who decided to share her knowledge and experience after she had given birth to her son, Gavin, back in 2015. After she realized how poorly she was treated by her care providers and nurses at the hospital, Christie knew she had to speak out for the soon-to-be moms to help them feel more empowered to take control of their birth stories.