All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$19 for an online public-relations course ($99 value)
- Online course covers topics such as connecting with the media, finding the right channels to reach your audience, creating a press release, and measuring your results
- Ideal for those who want to switch careers or are looking to start a new one
- 5 modules for a total of 30 study hours
- Accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards
- Certificate is awarded upon completion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Online redemption only. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon, course access expires 60-days from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With over 50,000 students from more than 100 countries, EventTrix has helped students of all backgrounds expand their career opportunities with a variety of accredited skill-building courses. An international team of professional online educators, the spine of the service, boasts years of combined experience and a wealth of hands-on knowledge to help students get a head start on working in the industries that interest them the most. Course topics include event and hospitality management, mobile photography, and bartender and barista, to name a few, which can be paired with their business courses to aid those looking to begin their own small business.
Students have a full year to activate courses and two months to complete a series of learning modules that include real-life examples and exercises to help prepare them for the end-of-course exams. Upon completion, students receive a certification to show to potential employers, and all courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Education Standards.